Eating different foods can prevent different diseases
Specific foods have a good therapeutic effect on specific diseases, which is the basis of our diet.
Let’s take a look at some foods that are most relevant to us.
1. Milk: suffering from bronchitis. Recently, a statistical data from American scientists showed that 31 of the patients with chronic bronchitis who smoke.
7% never drink milk, while smokers who drink milk daily have less than 20% of people with bronchitis.
Why is this?
Scientists believe that milk contains a large amount of vitamin A, which can protect the trachea and bronchial walls and reduce their chance of inflammation.
2. Pumpkin seeds: Prostatic hypertrophy is a major problem for men over 50 years of age.
Recently, American researchers have proposed a new method for recruiting enlarged prostates, which is to eat 50 grams of pumpkin seeds every day.
Regular consumption of pumpkin seeds can restore the second stage symptoms of prostate hypertrophy to the initial stage, and significantly improve the third stage disease.
Because the active ingredients in pumpkin seeds can eliminate swelling in the early stage of the prostate, and also prevent prostate cancer.
3. Spinach: Preventing Retinal Degeneration The latest research from Harvard University in the United States shows that eating 2?
Spinach 4 times can significantly reduce the risk of degradation.
The key factor that protects eyesight from spinach is that it is rich in carotenoids. This compound is found in green leafy vegetables and prevents sunlight from damaging the retina.
Retinal degeneration is just the initial loss of vision in the elderly over 65 years old. Therefore, eating more spinach is likely to improve the vision of the elderly.
4. Fish: Preventing diabetes Experts at the Dutch National Institutes of Public Health have found that fish contains a large amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which can enhance the body’s ability to break down sugars and utilize them to maintain normal glucose metabolism.
Pointing fish, eel, halibut, cuttlefish, tuna, red thistle, etc. are all great products for preventing diabetes.
5, Tartary buckwheat: Hypertensive, high blood pressure, Sichuan’s specialty tartary buckwheat, known for its bitter taste and rich nutrition.
According to analysis, the food contains many trace elements necessary for human body, and the content of magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium and other elements is particularly rich.
These elements are closely related to the function of the heart and brain blood vessels of the human body. Therefore, those who eat bitter buckwheat often have normal lipids and plasma in their blood.
6. Chinese Cabbage: Eat anti-breast cancer scientists every day after comparing three meals recipes in various countries in the world. It is cited that the incidence of cancer in Chinese and Japanese women is lower than that in Western women because they eat more Chinese cabbage.
Chinese cabbage contains a compound, indole-3-methanol, which helps break down the estrogen related to titanium sulfide.
According to estimates, eating Chinese cabbage every day can make the body absorb this compound, which can achieve the purpose of preventing diabetes.
7. Garlic: One and a half days to prevent bowel cancer. New Zealand scientists used experimental mice to study the anti-cancer mechanism and dosage of garlic. It was confirmed that the anti-cancer effect of garlic comes from the substitution of disulfide diene.It removes carcinogens and protects the body, making people suffer from cancer.
The diallyl disulfide contained in half a clove of garlic is sufficient to prevent cancer. Therefore, just sticking to eat half a clove of garlic every day can effectively prevent bowel cancer.
8. Black tea: The “killer” of the flu. The flu involves a wide range of people and is harmful to the human body. It cannot be ignored.
Japanese scientists have discovered that the flu virus loses contagion as soon as it comes in contact with black tea.
Experts suggest that in the high season of flu, drinking black tea or sticking to mouthwash with black tea water may be an alternative and effective preventive measure.
9, strawberries: the best fruit for insomnia Turkish medical experts believe that it is best to use natural things to treat insomnia, rather than rely on drugs.
Strawberry has the magical effect of healing insomnia. This effect is mainly due to its rich potassium and magnesium, potassium has a sedative function, magnesium can soothe the body, and the combination of the two can achieve the effect of sleep.